Is it important to you to get the Best 700r4 Torque Converter available on the market? Then there's no need to search any further. When looking for the best suitable 700r4 Torque Converter our buying guide will provide you with all of the information you want. Our information is intended to be used as a starting point for assisting you in making the best decision possible.
Comparison Chart for Best 700r4 Torque Converter
53291 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 700r4 Torque Converter. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||GM Gen III LS V8 Flexplate Adapter Kit to TH350/TH400/700R4 Transmission||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Assault Racing Products 600022 GM 700R4 Torque Converter 2800-3200 Stall 30 Spline||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||2200-2500 4L60E 700R4 HIGH STALL CHEVY GMC TORQUE CONVERTER 30 SPLINE LOCK UP||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||Painless Performance 60109 Torque Converter Lock-Up Kit for TH700R4 Transmission||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||GM31SS3-4L60E 700R4 2000-2200 High Stall Lock-up Chevy GMC Torque Converter 2 Year Warranty||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||TRANS_ONE TO-C48HS Remanufactured 2200-2500 HIGH STALL HEAVY DUTY 4L60E 700R4 Torque Converter 298mm CHEVY GMC 4.3L 5.0L||9||Check Price Now|
|7||Assault Racing Products 600700 1982-1998 GM Chevy GMC 4L60 4L60E 700R4 Transmission Torque Converter||8.4||Check Price Now|
|8||TORCO GM Chevy GMC Stock 12" Torque Converter 1985-1997 - 4L60 4L60E 700R4 700 - REMANUFACTURED||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||Assault Racing Products 600013 GM 700R4 12" Torque Converter 2400-2800 Stall 30 Spline||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||TRANS_ONE TO-C48HS Remanufactured 2300-2700 HIGH STALL HEAVY DUTY 298mm 4L60E 700R4 Torque Converter 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 CHEVY GMC 4.3L 5.0L||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. GM Gen III LS V8 Flexplate Adapter Kit to TH350/TH400/700R4 Transmission
- This kit includes the parts required to bolt a GM TH350, 700R4, 200-4R, or Powerglide transmission behind a Gen III LS engine.
- Includes flex plate, torque converter adapter sleeve, flex plate bolts, and torque converter bolts
- Works with 10.75″ and 11.066″ (11.1″) torque converter bolt patterns
- Works with factory LS starter to reduce conversion costs
- Flexplate is .035″ thicker than stock which meets SFI 29.1 certification
2. Assault Racing Products 600022 GM 700R4 Torque Converter 2800-3200 Stall 30 Spline
- 1984-1991 Chevy / GM
- Cars, light trucks, and vans with 3.8L, 4.3L, 4.4L, 5.0L and 5.7L engines
- Stall: 2800-3200
- Splines: 30
3. 2200-2500 4L60E 700R4 HIGH STALL CHEVY GMC TORQUE CONVERTER 30 SPLINE LOCK UP
- Total Transmissions Chicago re-manufactured 4L60E torque converter.
- Will Fit 1986 – 2003 4.3L V6 1986 – 1999 5.0L & 5.7L V8 (NON LS ENGINES)
- 2200-2500 stall
- 1 year warranty
4. Painless Performance 60109 Torque Converter Lock-Up Kit for TH700R4 Transmission
- Takes the guesswork out of controlling the lock-up function on your TH700R4 overdrive transmission
- Works with both carbureted and fuel injected engines; Saves you from having to buy any separate, expensive computer-controlled equipment.
- Provided vacuum controlled switch and 4th gear pressure switch controls the torque converter lock up solenoid.
- Kit comes with everything needed to complete the installation and fits any GM TH700R4 transmission
- Includes: Vacuum switch, 4th gear pressure switch, brake switch, torque converter lock-up solenoid, wire harness, new transmission pan gasket and mounting hardware.
5. GM31SS3-4L60E 700R4 2000-2200 High Stall Lock-up Chevy GMC Torque Converter 2 Year Warranty
- Re-manufactured 4L60E 700R4 torque converter
- 1986-2003 4.3L V6 1986-1999 5.0L/5.7L V8
- non LS engines
- 2 year warranty
6. TRANS_ONE TO-C48HS Remanufactured 2200-2500 HIGH STALL HEAVY DUTY 4L60E 700R4 Torque Converter 298mm CHEVY GMC 4.3L 5.0L
- DIAMETER: 12″ Bolt Circle : 10.5″
- Spline Count: 30
- Mount: 3 pads
- All 700R4 4L60E Chevy 1985-1991 4.3L 5.0L 5.7L
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY UNLIMITED MILES.
7. Assault Racing Products 600700 1982-1998 GM Chevy GMC 4L60 4L60E 700R4 Transmission Torque Converter
- Converter Code: D
- Splines: 30
- Stall: Stock
- 298 mm diameter, 3 pad mounting
8. TORCO GM Chevy GMC Stock 12″ Torque Converter 1985-1997 – 4L60 4L60E 700R4 700 – REMANUFACTURED
- Diameter : 12″ (1985-1997 – 4.3L 5.0L 5.7L engine) – REMANUFACTURED
- Mount : 3 pads
- Spline : 30
- Unlimited Miles 1 Year Warranty
- Please TEXT with any question 562 644 1534.
9. Assault Racing Products 600013 GM 700R4 12″ Torque Converter 2400-2800 Stall 30 Spline
- Bolt Circle: 10.5 in
- Diameter: 12 in
- Stall: 2400-2800
- Splines: 30
10. TRANS_ONE TO-C48HS Remanufactured 2300-2700 HIGH STALL HEAVY DUTY 298mm 4L60E 700R4 Torque Converter 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 CHEVY GMC 4.3L 5.0L
- DIAMETER: 12 inch Bolt Circle : 10.5 inch
- Spline Count: 30
- Mount: 3 pads
- All 700R4 4L60E Chevy 1985-1997 4.3L 5.0L 5.7L
- 1 YEAR UNLIMITED MILES.
- Part number: TO-C48HS-27
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Ways to Find the Best 700r4 Torque Converter
Let's go through the characteristics of the most popular 700r4 Torque Converter so that you can have a better understanding of how they function in practice. It would be beneficial if you searched for characteristics such as those stated below -
- Materials - A large number of individuals purchase 700r4 Torque Converter that are constructed of inexpensive materials such as metal and plastic. Please refrain from doing so because such frames are prone to breaking over time.When it comes to warranties, they are really significant since they will tell you whether or not certain sections of the 700r4 Torque Converter are prone to breakdown. It would be excellent if you could preserve your warranty until the very end in case something unforeseen happened.
- Size - If at all feasible, acquire 700r4 Torque Converter that are compact in size so that they may be kept in a less amount of space when they are not in use. It would be beneficial if you also attempted to select the most appropriate size for the 700r4 Torque Converter based on where you want to use it.
- Longevity - Research your alternatives thoroughly before making a purchase because some 700r4 Torque Converter may have modest qualities that will not survive for an extended period of time. This will prevent you from squandering money on items that aren't built to last for an extended period of time, such as clothing.
- Value for money - You should avoid purchasing 700r4 Torque Converter that are too inexpensive since this would imply that they were constructed from low-quality materials and other components. They may not be able to withstand the elements for an extended length of time. Before purchasing a 700r4 Torque Converter, try to find out how long it is expected to endure.
- Customer Reviews/Ratings - Before making a purchase of 700r4 Torque Converter, take the time to read what prior customers have to say about the item in question's overall quality. Look for independent websites where customers can share their opinions — they are more dependable than other sources, such as manufacturer websites or specialist buying guides, which may also have a hidden purpose to promote.
- Maintenance - When it comes to keeping a 700r4 Torque Converter fresh and clean, a good product should not have any difficult maintenance requirements. Even if you don't want to do the cleaning yourself, anything that requires little upkeep is fine because you can send it out for expert cleaning whenever the situation calls for it.
if you've been thinking about purchasing a certain sort of goods but aren't sure where to begin, our buying guide can assist you in the process! Investigate the characteristics of the most widely used items on the market so that you can make an educated decision when making a purchase of the Best 700r4 Torque Converter. Additionally, prior to determining if an item is of great quality or not, have a look at what past purchasers have to say about their purchases and their experiences. Finally, keep in mind that all things require adequate maintenance to avoid wear and tear; as a result, be sure that you are not selecting something that will be too difficult to maintain.