Every single First Base Softball Glove is unique in its own way. Furthermore, they have extra characteristics such as pricing and so forth. In order to choose the ideal one for you, it might be difficult to narrow down your options. Prior to searching for a certain item, it is critical to evaluate your financial situation first. Of course, when it comes to purchasing anything, the price is an important consideration. TCOL crew will assist you in locating the Best First Base Softball Glove available on the market while working within your financial constraints. Our guide will teach you all you need to know about choosing the Best First Base Softball Glovefor you.
Comparison Chart for Best First Base Softball Glove
77473 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the First Base Softball Glove. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Franklin Sports Baseball and Softball Glove - Field Master - Baseball and Softball Mitt - Adult and Youth Glove - 1st Base - Right Hand Throw - 12.5"||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||WILSON 2022 A1000 1620 12.5" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt - Right Hand Throw||9.2||Check Price Now|
|3||Rawlings Liberty Advanced Softball Glove Series||8.8||Check Price Now|
|4||SHOELESS JOE Women's 13" Fastpitch Softball First Base Glove||8.8||Check Price Now|
|5||Guerrero RL-35 First Base Mitt 14" (Right Hand Throw)||8.8||Check Price Now|
|6||WILSON A2K 2820SS 12.25" Baseball First Baseman Mitt - Left Hand Throw||8.8||Check Price Now|
|7||Rawlings R9 Series Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||Rawlings - Heart of The Hide Fastpitch Softball First Base Glove - 12.5" - Modified Single Post Web - Right Hand Throw||8.2||Check Price Now|
|9||SHOELESS JOE Proffesional Series 13" First Base Tennessee Trapper Baseball Glove||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||Shoeless Jane 13'' Fast Pitch First Base Glove (Right Hand Throw)||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Franklin Sports Baseball and Softball Glove – Field Master – Baseball and Softball Mitt – Adult and Youth Glove – 1st Base – Right Hand Throw – 12.5″
- EASY BREAK IN: The soft synthetic leather material is lightweight and responsive making the glove easy and quick to break in so it will be game-ready in no time for baseball, softball, or teeball.
- CONTOUR FIT SYSTEM: Customizable thumb-adjustment technology engineered to expand or tighten to help achieve the perfect snug fit to accommodate all players.
- DURABLILITY: Crafted of a thick, premium synthetic leather designed to mimic the performance and durability of a true leather mitt without the long break-in period.
- HAND FORMED POCKET: The hand formed pocket provides maximum comfort and responsive feel for making scoops and catches without drops.
- NOTE: Left Hand Throw glove = worn on right hand to throw with left; Right Hand Throw = glove worn on left hand to throw with right.
2. WILSON 2022 A1000 1620 12.5″ Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt – Right Hand Throw
- Designed to handle the pressures of game day and endless repetitions on the practice fields, the 2022 A1000 glove lineup features durable Full Grain leather construction to help the game’s rising stars showcase their defensive skills.
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
- Open Single Post 2 Horizontal Bars
3. Rawlings Liberty Advanced Softball Glove Series
- DESIGNED FOR FIRST BASE PLAYERS, this Liberty Advanced 13 inch fastpitch softball glove gives players the confidence to stretch, scoop, & field throws better than ever before.
- IDEAL FOR AVID PLAYERS FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO THE PROS
- QUALITY FULL-GRAIN LEATHER adds durability and a comfortable feel
- PULL-STRAP CLOSURES allow each player to find the perfect fit to their hand
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove
- Right Hand Orientation = Right Hand Throw / Left Hand Orientation = Left Hand Throw
4. SHOELESS JOE Women’s 13″ Fastpitch Softball First Base Glove
- MODEL – Fastpitch First Base Mitt is a youth model – 12”– for the ages of 13 and over
- MATERIAL & DESIGN – Special aged soft antique tobacco leather with traditional first base webbing, individually hand-cut and sewn.
- INTENDED FOR – Professional break-in process, it is great for teenage and adult first base players
- FEATURES – Adjustable wrist strap, old-time classic-golden era look, keeps its shape and structure for many seasons.
- FIT – Left-Hand Throw (Item goes on the right hand), Right-Hand Throw (Item goes on the left hand)
5. Guerrero RL-35 First Base Mitt 14″ (Right Hand Throw)
- 14″ Pattern
- Modified T-web
- Closed back with finger slot
- Adjustable wrist strap
- NOTE: Left Hand Throw glove is worn on right hand; Right Hand Throw glove is worn on left hand.
6. WILSON A2K 2820SS 12.25″ Baseball First Baseman Mitt – Left Hand Throw
- Wilson A2K 2820SS 12.25″ Baseball First Baseman Mitt
- Conventional w/ Open Back Web and three times more shaping to help reduce break-in time
- Blonde and Saddle Tan Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Black SuperSkin, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Rolled Dual Welting for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in; Double palm construction, providing maximum pocket stability.
7. Rawlings R9 Series Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt
- DESIGNED FOR SOFTBALL FIRST BASE PLAYERS, this R9 12.
- IDEAL FOR SELECT PLAYERS AGES 10+
- SOFT, DURABLE ALL-LEATHER SHELL is designed to be game-ready
- ADJUSTABLE PULL-STRAP CLOSURES allow for custom fit and improved performance on any hand size
- PADDED THUMB LOOP, REINFORCED PALM PAD, AND FINGER BACK LINERS protect your hand and create a soft, comfortable fee.
8. Rawlings - Heart of The Hide Fastpitch Softball First Base Glove - 12.5″ - Modified Single Post Web - Right Hand Throw
- This Heart of the Hide 13 inch Fastpitch Softball glove is ideal for avid players from elite level travel ball to the pros.
- WORLD-RENOWNED HEART OF THE HIDE BASEBALL GLOVE LEATHER is cut from the top steer hides
- STRONG, DURABLE, AND COMFORTBALE due to the Pro Grade leather laces and padded thumb sleeve
- CUSTOMIZED FIT provided by the improved pull-strap closures at the wrist
- RIGHT HAND THROW (Glove goes on left hand)| 40% FACTORY/60% PLAYER BREAK-IN allowing for a faster break-in period, creating that game-ready feel.
9. SHOELESS JOE Proffesional Series 13″ First Base Tennessee Trapper Baseball Glove
- MODEL – First Base Tennessee Trapper is a youth model – 13-Inch – for the age of 13 and older
- MATERIAL & DESIGN – Special aged soft antique tobacco leather with classic open back and first base Tennessee trapper webbing.
- INTENDED FOR – Professional break-in process, it is excellent for teenage to adult first baseman
- FEATURES – Individually hand-cut and sewn, keeps its shape and structure for many seasons
- FIT – Left-Hand Throw (Item goes on the right hand), Right-Hand Throw (Item goes on the left hand)
10. Shoeless Jane 13” Fast Pitch First Base Glove (Right Hand Throw)
- Custom Hand Made
- 100% Special Aged Antique Tobacco & Treated Leather
- Hand Oiled with Old Time Ingredients to Soften the Leather
- Professionally Broken-In to be Diamond Ready
- Ordering the Correct Glove.
Guide to pick the Best First Base Softball Glove
Let's go through the qualities of the Best First Base Softball Glove items so that you may better understand how they work in practice. It would help if you looked for traits such as the ones listed below-
- Material - Many people buy First Base Softball Glove made from cheap materials such as metal and plastic. Please don't do it because those frames can easily break with time.
- Warranty - This is quite important because you will find out whether parts of the First Base Softball Glove are liable to failure or not. It would be best to keep your warranty till the end in case something happens unexpectedly.
- Size - If possible, make sure that you purchase compact-sized items; this way, they will be stored away in less space when there's no need for use. It would help if you also tried to pick an ideal size depending upon where you intend to place the First Base Softball Glove
- Longevity - Study your options well before purchasing anything because some items may have minor features that can't last for a long time. This way, you will help yourself from wasting money on things that don't have decent durability.
- Price - You should purchase First Base Softball Glove that aren't too cheap because this will mean that they were made from low-quality materials and other components. They may not be durable enough for a considerable period either. Try to find out how long the product could last before buying it.
- Customer Reviews/Ratings - Before making a purchase, make sure that you look at what previous customers say about the quality of the item in question. If possible, try finding independent sites where customers can express their opinion about First Base Softball Glove. these are more reliable than other options such as manufacturer websites or specialized buying guides, which can also have a hidden agenda.
- Maintenance - A good product shouldn't have any complicated aspects in regards to when it comes to keeping them fresh and clean. If you're not interested in cleaning yourself, something with no maintenance is okay because you can send it for professional cleaning whenever necessary.
If you've been looking into getting a specific type of First Base Softball Glove but don't know where to start, then use this buying guide to help out the process! Study the qualities of the most popular First Base Softball Glove on the market so that you can make an informed decision when purchasing one. In addition, be sure to look at what previous buyers had to say about their experiences and read First Base Softball Glove Reviews before checking out which items are high-quality or not. Finally, remember that all items need proper care to prevent wear and tear; hence, ensure that you're not purchasing something too complicated to maintain.