Our team studied on 45717 reviews available online for Effect Pedals For Synths, chose the finest ones and prepared Effect Pedals For Synths Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Effect Pedals For Synths from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Effect Pedals For Synths from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Effect Pedals For Synths
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Effect Pedals For Synths after analyzing 45717 reviews.
|1||BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||MOOER GE300 Amp Modelling Processor Synth Pedal Guitar Multi Effects||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||Keeley Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator Pedal||9.8||Check Price Now|
|4||SONICAKE Bass Effects Pedals Multieffect Preamp Compressor Boost Fuzz Octave Multi Effects Pedal Boom Ave With FX Loop||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||MOOER New Micro Series Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Reverb Delay Synth Looper from classic tones to experimental tones (E7 Synth)||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||Fender Downtown Express Electric Bass Guitar Multi Effect Pedal||9||Check Price Now|
|7||EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Analog Octave Synth Guitar Effects Pedal||9||Check Price Now|
|8||BOSS Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal||9||Check Price Now|
|9||KAISH 10pcs Black Guitar Scalloped Edge Amplifier Knob Cylinder Effect Pedal Knobs||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||Empress Effects ZOIA Modular Synthesizer and Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
- Authentic BOSS polyphonic guitar Synth in a compact pedal
- No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic Synth tones with any Guitar or bass
- 121 total sounds (11 types and 11 variations), all ready to play with no programming knowledge needed.
- Includes a wide variety of analog-style Synth sounds, from leads, basses, and layered Organs to sweeping pads and arpeggiated sequences.
- Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
2. MOOER GE300 Amp Modelling Processor Synth Pedal Guitar Multi Effects
- 108 high-quality Preamp models,164 high-quality effects,43 IR-based factory speaker cab models
- SYNTH ENGINE Tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module
- TONE CAPTURE for sampling the tonal characteristics of a guitar, amplifier, stomp box, or cabinet to create new digital preamp models, new impulse response files.
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing
3. Keeley Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator Pedal
- Synth Wave Generator – Create fuzzed-out, single note synth sounds
- Reverse Attack – Volume Swell Effect – put your guitar in slow gear!
- Chaos Switch – change dimensional triggering and octaves and stuff
- Filter – shape the EQ and tone of your fuzz wave
- Wave Selector – change wave modes on the fly with your foot!
4. SONICAKE Bass Effects Pedals Multieffect Preamp Compressor Boost Fuzz Octave Multi Effects Pedal Boom Ave With FX Loop
- One-Stop Gig Solution for Bass Players with Main Effects needed for the Bass Pedal
- The bass pedal have Analog Preamp with 3-Band EQ recreates the Legendary Ampeg Style Tone, from Dynamic Clean to Classic Rock Bass Sound.
- Compressor, Boost, Fuzz Modules effects ready for Most Common Use in Bass Playing Scenes on the bass multi effects pedal.
- This bass multi effects pedal contain Octave Module Produces Notes One and Two Octaves Lower along with the Direct Signal for the Massive *Thickness or Treble Tricky with some High Frets Tracking.
- XLR Output for directly connecting to PA, Mixer or Audio Interface; FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects Pedals.
5. MOOER New Micro Series Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Reverb Delay Synth Looper from classic tones to experimental tones (E7 Synth)
- E7, the pocket guitar synth pedal.
- Versatile Synthesizer Tones.
- Decent Tracking.
- Adjustable speed of Arpeggitor.
- Get your fun for experimenting with sound.
6. Fender Downtown Express Electric Bass Guitar Multi Effect Pedal
- Multiple effects in one box
- 3-Band EQ
7. EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Analog Octave Synth Guitar Effects Pedal
- A monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones
- Interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves, creating a variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators.
- Feature a ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing octave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up.
- Makes a single guitar sound like an army of vintage synths
- A true-bypass pedal made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
8. BOSS Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal
- Includes – Owner’s Manual, Mode Label, Dry battery / 9 V type (6LR61)
- 11 DSP variations of Saw, Square, and Pulse synth waves
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via optional EV-5 Expression Pedal
- Enhanced Wave Shape Mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Hand orientation: Right
9. KAISH 10pcs Black Guitar Scalloped Edge Amplifier Knob Cylinder Effect Pedal Knobs
- Guitar Amplifier or Effect Pedal Knobs
- Dimension: 15.
- Please be sure to verify the dimensions before you order the knobs
10. Empress Effects ZOIA Modular Synthesizer and Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
- 80+ Modules and Growing – ZOIA comes packed with a vast collection of modules to create just about anything you can dream up.
- Create your own effects, synths, control devices, and more! – Oscillators, LFOs, filters, bit crushers, envelope followers – these are just a handful of the included modules that can be connected in almost any way imaginable.
- 20+ Ready-Made Effects Modules – Pre-built effects modules such as reverbs, delays, chorus’, flangers, overdrives and more.
- Up to 64 Patches – Create and save up to 64 patches that can be easily recalled during live p
Best Effect Pedals For Synths Buying Guide
Let us go through the features of the Best Effect Pedals For Synths so you can have a better understanding of how they work. The following are some of the features you should look for:
- The first thing to look for is the brand of the Effect Pedals For Synths. Because these are necessities, it is critical that you have a product made by individuals who are competent of producing high-quality items. Remember that these items cannot be cheap since their pricing is dependent on the packing procedure.
- The following step would be to consider reading people's reviews on these freshly announced items. There are several websites where customers provide information on the Effect Pedals For Synths they use. You may read all of this information and base your purchasing choice on it. It would be preferable if you look for authentic Effect Pedals For Synths Reviews rather than information from online shops because other sellers may try to sway your opinion about specific items in order to boost their own sales.
- It would also be a good idea to look into the website where you can get coupons or discounts. A portion of this discount will undoubtedly be applied when you purchase Effect Pedals For Synths
- Another factor that should not be disregarded is the pricing. If two goods with identical characteristics are available for purchase, the cheaper one will always be chosen since it does not exceed your budget restriction. Many people enjoy branded stuff, but they are more expensive than unbranded items, so bear this in mind before purchasing Effect Pedals For Synths
- Examine all of the technical parameters provided by each brand so that you can compare them and determine which Effect Pedals For Synths outperforms the others.
- Consider the length of the warranty term before purchasing any goods online, because if there are any problems after purchasing it, you can always return it to the manufacturer for repair or even replacement if required. Although most of these devices contain a warranty system, they do not last forever, so only buy when you are certain that you will not have to worry about them in the future.
Hope this Effect Pedals For Synths Reviews helped you find your desired product.