Every single Effects Pedals For Synths is unique in its own way. Furthermore, they have extra characteristics such as pricing and so forth. In order to choose the ideal one for you, it might be difficult to narrow down your options. Prior to searching for a certain item, it is critical to evaluate your financial situation first. Of course, when it comes to purchasing anything, the price is an important consideration. TCOL crew will assist you in locating the Best Effects Pedals For Synths available on the market while working within your financial constraints. Our guide will teach you all you need to know about choosing the Best Effects Pedals For Synthsfor you.
Comparison Chart for Best Effects Pedals For Synths
43225 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Effects Pedals For Synths in this article.
|1||Keeley Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator Pedal||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||MOOER GE300 Amp Modelling Processor Synth Pedal Guitar Multi Effects||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Fender Downtown Express Electric Bass Guitar Multi Effect Pedal||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||Empress Effects ZOIA Modular Synthesizer and Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||Donner Revecho Reverb Delay Pedal 2 Modes Guitar Effect Pedal Tap Tempo Delay||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||SONICAKE Bass Effects Pedals Multieffect Preamp Compressor Boost Fuzz Octave Multi Effects Pedal Boom Ave With FX Loop||9||Check Price Now|
|7||MOOER New Micro Series Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Reverb Delay Synth Looper from classic tones to experimental tones (E7 Synth)||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Analog Octave Synth Guitar Effects Pedal||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||BOSS Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal||8.6||Check Price Now|
1. Keeley Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator Pedal
- Synth Wave Generator – Create fuzzed-out, single note synth sounds
- Reverse Attack – Volume Swell Effect – put your guitar in slow gear!
- Chaos Switch – change dimensional triggering and octaves and stuff
- Filter – shape the EQ and tone of your fuzz wave
- Wave Selector – change wave modes on the fly with your foot!
2. MOOER GE300 Amp Modelling Processor Synth Pedal Guitar Multi Effects
- 108 high-quality Preamp models,164 high-quality effects,43 IR-based factory speaker cab models
- SYNTH ENGINE Tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module
- TONE CAPTURE for sampling the tonal characteristics of a guitar, amplifier, stomp box, or cabinet to create new digital preamp models, new impulse response files.
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing
3. Fender Downtown Express Electric Bass Guitar Multi Effect Pedal
- Multiple effects in one box
- 3-Band EQ
4. Empress Effects ZOIA Modular Synthesizer and Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
- 80+ Modules and Growing – ZOIA comes packed with a vast collection of modules to create just about anything you can dream up.
- Create your own effects, synths, control devices, and more! – Oscillators, LFOs, filters, bit crushers, envelope followers – these are just a handful of the included modules that can be connected in almost any way imaginable.
- 20+ Ready-Made Effects Modules – Pre-built effects modules such as reverbs, delays, chorus’, flangers, overdrives and more.
- Up to 64 Patches – Create and save up to 64 patches that can be easily recalled during live p
5. Donner Revecho Reverb Delay Pedal 2 Modes Guitar Effect Pedal Tap Tempo Delay
- Reverb Delay Pedal] Donner Revecho pedal combines delay and reverb pedal in one.
- Adjustable Guitar Pedal] Adjustable effect level, delay time, delay feedback, reverberation time, makes it suitable for every music genre.
- Tap Tempo Delay Pedal] Tap Tempo function for instant delay time control.
- Effect Tail] Effect Tail makes it more playable.
- Notice: DC 9V Adapter power supply is NOT included.
6. SONICAKE Bass Effects Pedals Multieffect Preamp Compressor Boost Fuzz Octave Multi Effects Pedal Boom Ave With FX Loop
- One-Stop Gig Solution for Bass Players with Main Effects needed for the Bass Pedal
- The bass pedal have Analog Preamp with 3-Band EQ recreates the Legendary Ampeg Style Tone, from Dynamic Clean to Classic Rock Bass Sound.
- Compressor, Boost, Fuzz Modules effects ready for Most Common Use in Bass Playing Scenes on the bass multi effects pedal.
- This bass multi effects pedal contain Octave Module Produces Notes One and Two Octaves Lower along with the Direct Signal for the Massive *Thickness or Treble Tricky with some High Frets Tracking.
- XLR Output for directly connecting to PA, Mixer or Audio Interface; FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects Pedals.
7. MOOER New Micro Series Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Reverb Delay Synth Looper from classic tones to experimental tones (E7 Synth)
- E7, the pocket guitar synth pedal.
- Versatile Synthesizer Tones.
- Decent Tracking.
- Adjustable speed of Arpeggitor.
- Get your fun for experimenting with sound.
8. BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
- Authentic BOSS polyphonic guitar Synth in a compact pedal
- No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic Synth tones with any Guitar or bass
- 121 total sounds (11 types and 11 variations), all ready to play with no programming knowledge needed.
- Includes a wide variety of analog-style Synth sounds, from leads, basses, and layered Organs to sweeping pads and arpeggiated sequences.
- Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
9. EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Analog Octave Synth Guitar Effects Pedal
- A monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones
- Interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves, creating a variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators.
- Feature a ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing octave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up.
- Makes a single guitar sound like an army of vintage synths
- A true-bypass pedal made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
10. BOSS Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal
- Includes – Owner’s Manual, Mode Label, Dry battery / 9 V type (6LR61)
- 11 DSP variations of Saw, Square, and Pulse synth waves
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via optional EV-5 Expression Pedal
- Enhanced Wave Shape Mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Hand orientation: Right
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Effects Pedals For Synths currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Effects Pedals For Synths based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Effects Pedals For Synths before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Effects Pedals For Synths they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Effects Pedals For Synths, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Effects Pedals For Synths before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Effects Pedals For Synths will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Effects Pedals For Synths if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Effects Pedals For Synths on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.