Finding the Best Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster on the market may be time-consuming and challenging. The most beneficial aspect of using an appropriate guide is that it simplifies making a buying selection. It assists you in saving both time and money. To help you save money, we've conducted some research to determine which goods are the best-rated in various categories, allowing you to get the most bang for your buck. Using the results of our research and product testing, we strive to provide high-quality information. Our objective is to provide their findings straightforwardly so that people can see the benefits at a glance. We've compiled a list of the Best Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster currently available on the market to save you time.
Comparison Chart for Best Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster
53263 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Metallor Guitar Saddles Bridge for Hardtail Strat Tele Electric Guitar Parts Replacement Chrome||9.6||Check Price Now|
|2||78MM Metal Fixed Hardtail Saddle Bridge Top Load Guitar Tailpiece for 6 String Fender Strat Tele Electric Guitar||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Squier by Fender Bullet Stratocaster - Hard Tail - Laurel Fingerboard - Tropical Turquoise||9.2||Check Price Now|
|4||Guitar Bridge, 6 String Metal Fixed Hardtail Tailpiece Bridge Saddle with 5 Pcs Screws for Electric Guitar Bass||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||Wilkinson 52.5mm (2-1/16 inch) String Spacing Hardtail Fixed Bridge Solid Saddle for Squier/Mexico Fender Strat Electric Guitar||8.6||Check Price Now|
|6||Fender Hardtail Strat Bridge Assembly for Import Models - Chrome||8.4||Check Price Now|
|7||Fender 6-Saddle Hardtail Classic/Standard Series Bridge Assembly - Chrome||8.4||Check Price Now|
|8||Musiclily Non-tremolo Guitar Hardtail Bridge Assembly for 6 String Fender Strat Stratocaster Tele Telecaster Guitar replacement||8.2||Check Price Now|
|9||Healifty 6 Strings Electric Guitar Bridge Saddle Hard Tail Tailpiece with Wrench Screws for Fender Tele Electric Guitar Replacement Parts||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||Gotoh Hardtail Bridge Brass Saddle Gold PGTC-101G||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Metallor Guitar Saddles Bridge for Hardtail Strat Tele Electric Guitar Parts Replacement Chrome
- High quality and has a mirror like finish.
- Come with tele bridge and has 10.
- This comes complete with fitting screws and adjustment Allen key.
- Please be sure to verify the dimensions to confirm whether the item can fit your guitar when you order it.
- Material:High quality chrome plated iron.
2. 78MM Metal Fixed Hardtail Saddle Bridge Top Load Guitar Tailpiece for 6 String Fender Strat Tele Electric Guitar
- This Saddle fits for Fender Strat Tele electric guitar, in Chrome Finished
- This guitar bridge is made of zinc alloy, String spread: approx.
- Top-Loading saddle design is easy to install and easy access, adjust for intonation and height level
- String Spacing is the standard 10.5 MM / 0.41in from E-e
- Package including: 1pcs Guitar Bridge Set, 5pcs screws and wrench (Any other problem about product or replacement, please help to contact the seller, The way to Contact Seller: Find your order — Contact Seller, then message to us, thanks.
3. Squier by Fender Bullet Stratocaster – Hard Tail – Laurel Fingerboard – Tropical Turquoise
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup
- Thin and lightweight body
- 6-saddle hardtail bridge
- Satin finish neck
4. Guitar Bridge, 6 String Metal Fixed Hardtail Tailpiece Bridge Saddle with 5 Pcs Screws for Electric Guitar Bass
- METAL MATERIAL: Made of high quality metal, this guitar bridge is anti-corrosion, sturdy and durable.
- PERFECT ACCESSORY: Delicate workmanship with good texture, smooth surface for you to use.
- EASY TO USE: Comes with screws and wrench, it is easier for you to assemble and adjust the height of saddle.
- FITS FOR:This product is suitable 6 string sapcing 52mm guitar bass, easy to install and use.
- GUARANTEE: Our product have 180 days warranty, if you have any question about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you solve your problem.
5. Wilkinson 52.5mm (2-1/16 inch) String Spacing Hardtail Fixed Bridge Solid Saddle for Squier/Mexico Fender Strat Electric Guitar
- Option for Strat style guitar, like Squier Strat or Mexico Fender Strat
- Genuine Wilkinson parts.
- This bridge can be used in string through bridge and string through body both.
- 3 mounting screws holes, each mounting spacing is 21.5mm, totally 43mm (1-11/16 inch)
- Includes bridge and mounting accessories. Ready to use
6. Fender Hardtail Strat Bridge Assembly for Import Models – Chrome
- Chrome-plated hardtail strings-thru-body bridge assembly with six block-style saddles, intonation screws, springs, and saddle height adjustment screws.
- Bridge Plate Dimensions: 2.89″ x 1.57″
- Bridge mounting spacing is approximately 2-5/32″ (54.7 mm)
- Fits imported Strat models with hardtail bridge design or for an imported Telecaster
- Does not include bridge mounting screws
7. Fender 6-Saddle Hardtail Classic/Standard Series Bridge Assembly – Chrome
- Hard tail bridge assembly used on Classic and Pawn Shop Series (Mexico) instruments
- Includes six stamped saddles, intonation screws, springs, and saddle height adjustment screws
- Does not include bridge mounting screws
8. Musiclily Non-tremolo Guitar Hardtail Bridge Assembly for 6 String Fender Strat Stratocaster Tele Telecaster Guitar replacement
- Hardtail guitar bridge assembly for 6 string Stratocaster and Telecaster models
- String Spacing: 2-1/16″(52.5mm);Bridge plate dimensions: 3.01″x1.75″ (76.5*44.5mm)
- Made by metal alloy
- Chrome plated string through body design, Come with hex key and screws
- Package Includes: 1 x guitar bridge
9. Healifty 6 Strings Electric Guitar Bridge Saddle Hard Tail Tailpiece with Wrench Screws for Fender Tele Electric Guitar Replacement Parts
- 6 String Chrome Hard-tail Fixed Bridge Set with Wrench and Screws for Fender Stratocaster Strat Electric Guitar Replacement Parts (Golden).
- Constructed with strong copper material with chrome finish, which ensures high glossiness and great endurance.
- Suitable for electric guitars like Strat or Tele style.
- Easy installation.
- Great hard-tail bridge set replacement for the old or worn one.
10. Gotoh Hardtail Bridge Brass Saddle Gold PGTC-101G
- For non-tremolo fixed bridge Strat® style guitars that have through-body string mounting
- Steel saddle
- Saddle intonation can be individually adjusted
- Mounting screws included
- Hardware included.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Hardtail Bridge For Stratocaster on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.