Are you looking for Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger Reviews? Our experts found 55771 number of feedback online for "Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger. On selected products for the Best Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger
Our team scanned 55771 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger in this article
|1||DNA Motoring HDS-S10-SWAP 1-5/8'' Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers Shorty Header Compatible with 91-04 GMC Sonoma Compatible with 82-90 GMC S15 Compatible with 82-04 Chevy S10||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||BBK 4012 1-3/4" Shorty Tuned Length Performance Exhaust Headers for Dodge Charger||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Pedal Commander - PC31 for Dodge Challenger (2008 and Newer) Base||9.2||Check Price Now|
|4||Comp Cams 201-300-17 NSR HRT No Springs Required Stage 1 Cam for '09+ Dodge 5.7L HEMI (201-303-17)||8.8||Check Price Now|
|5||Comp Cams 112-501-11 XFI 216/220 Hydraulic Roller Cam for Dodge 5.7/6.1L||8.8||Check Price Now|
|6||UPR Products 11-21 Billet Signature Series Catch Can 5.7 6.4 Hemi Technology Z-Bracket - Fits Shaker||8.6||Check Price Now|
|7||8300 DiabloSport inTune i3||8.4||Check Price Now|
|8||Stage 8 - 8916 MOPAR 4.7||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||Thumpr NSR Cam for '09+ Dodge 5.7/6.4L HEMI||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||BBK 1405 Premium Exhaust Header Gaskets Set for Dodge Hemi 5.7L||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. DNA Motoring HDS-S10-SWAP 1-5/8” Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers Shorty Header Compatible with 91-04 GMC Sonoma Compatible with 82-90 GMC S15 Compatible with 82-04 Chevy S10
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel material, which features with strength, rigidity and durability, preventing cracking and wearing.
- SHORTY HEADER DESIGN – 4-1 shorty header design increases high flow air.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – It provides each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Direct bolt-on installation , no more modification needs but hardware such as gaskets and bolts are necessary.
- FITMENT – Compatible with 91-04 GMC Sonoma, compatible with 82-90 GMC S15, compatible with 82-04 Chevy S10.
2. BBK 4012 1-3/4″ Shorty Tuned Length Performance Exhaust Headers for Dodge Charger
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Exhaust Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built.
- BBK Exhaust is Built with CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing for 35% Increased Flow Over Stock to Add 10-15 Horespower and Improve Torque and Performance.
- Aircraft Quality Construction, Heavy Gauge 1-3/4″ Tubing, 3/8″ Laser Cut Flanges, Large Bore Patented Designed Collectors and Custom Precision Hand and Robotic Welds for Long Lasting Quality.
- Direct “Perfect” Fit Replacement Exhaust includes All New Gaskets and Hardware and Offers Improved Performance and Sound Over Restrictive Stock Systems.
- Bolt on 18-20 HP with these BBK Shorty Tuned Length Exhaust Headers Fit all 2005-2013 Challenger, Charger, 300, 5.
3. Pedal Commander – PC31 for Dodge Challenger (2008 and Newer) Base
- FASTER ACCELERATION: The Pedal Commander system eliminates the delay from your electronic gas pedal, allowing your Dodge Challenger to accelerate faster, giving your vehicle a night and day difference in performance.
- 36 ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: Equipped with 4 different modes: Eco, City, Sport, and Sport +.
- ECO MODE GAS SAVINGS: The Pedal Commander’s ECO Mode can help increase your Dodge Challenger MPG and save you up to 20% in fuel economy.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION: Pedal Commander is a simple plug-and-play system that takes about 6 minutes to install.
- WILL NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY: Pedal Commander will not void the warranty on your Dodge Challenger or leave any trace behind on your ECU.
4. Comp Cams 201-300-17 NSR HRT No Springs Required Stage 1 Cam for ’09+ Dodge 5.7L HEMI (201-303-17)
- Best average torque & power of any sub .
- Developed on the Dyno – COMP Cams leveraged our in-house dyno and Spintron machine to develop our new HRT camshaft profiles.
- Results – Thanks to extensive in-house testing, research and development, our HRT Stages 1, 2 and 3 camshafts are dyno-proven to delivery huge gains.
- CK/MK Kits – In addition to our new camshafts, COMP Cams has created all-inclusive kits to tackle the entire job.
- Made in USA
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
5. Comp Cams 112-501-11 XFI 216/220 Hydraulic Roller Cam for Dodge 5.7/6.1L
- Noticeable idle, moderate tuning modifications, strong mid-range. Needs programmer.
- 950-6,900 RPM Operating Range
- 216/220 Duration at .050″. 113 Degree Lobe Separation Angle
- 0.528″/0.531″ Valve Lift
- Tuned for use in EFI applications where extra air flow signal through the carburetor is not required.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
6. UPR Products 11-21 Billet Signature Series Catch Can 5.7 6.4 Hemi Technology Z-Bracket – Fits Shaker
- All mounting options pictured for 5.7 and 6.4 engines including SHAKER HOOD.
- NEW Billet Diffuser – Z-Bracket – Billet Fittings – Billet Hose Ends – Black Braided Hose
- 4.6 in. Tall x 2.5in. Diameter – Improved Internal Design for Best Oil Control/Coalescing
- Exclusive Design is a Knurled easy-open easy-close design that you just lightly snug to close
- Charger – Challenger – 300 (Does Not Fit Shaker) See images installed.
7. 8300 DiabloSport inTune i3
- An easy way to boost power without even popping the hood
- Makes your throttle more responsive
- Optimizes drivability
- Adds some bottom-end horsepower
- Pre-loaded with dyno-tested performance programs designed specifically for your car or truck
8. Stage 8 – 8916 MOPAR 4.7
- Grade 8 bolts will not stretch when hot
- Duplex nickel finish for a superior look and corrosion resistance
- Double hex head includes 3/16 inches recessed allen head for easy installation
- Removable and reusable
- Can visually inspect; no need to put a wrench on to check tightness
9. Thumpr NSR Cam for ’09+ Dodge 5.7/6.4L HEMI
- Delivers the awesome Thumpr sound from your VVT Hemi with a simple cam, limiter & tune.
- SC and N/A – Ideal for naturally aspirated and supercharged applications
- Forget the Springs – “NSR” No Springs Required lobe design.
- Tune It – DOD delete is recommended. Phaser limiter is required.
- Horsepower Gains – Delivers excellent horsepower gains and broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars and street rods.
10. BBK 1405 Premium Exhaust Header Gaskets Set for Dodge Hemi 5.7L
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built
- Premium Graphite Material Ensures Leak Free Seal Every Time
- Port Matched For Optimum Flow of All Exhaust Headers
- Designed for Higher Temperature Performance Applications
- Sold as a Pair
Ways to Find the Best Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger
Let's go through the characteristics of the most popular Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger so that you can have a better understanding of how they function in practice. It would be beneficial if you searched for characteristics such as those stated below -
- Materials - A large number of individuals purchase Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger that are constructed of inexpensive materials such as metal and plastic. Please refrain from doing so because such frames are prone to breaking over time.When it comes to warranties, they are really significant since they will tell you whether or not certain sections of the Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger are prone to breakdown. It would be excellent if you could preserve your warranty until the very end in case something unforeseen happened.
- Size - If at all feasible, acquire Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger that are compact in size so that they may be kept in a less amount of space when they are not in use. It would be beneficial if you also attempted to select the most appropriate size for the Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger based on where you want to use it.
- Longevity - Research your alternatives thoroughly before making a purchase because some Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger may have modest qualities that will not survive for an extended period of time. This will prevent you from squandering money on items that aren't built to last for an extended period of time, such as clothing.
- Value for money - You should avoid purchasing Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger that are too inexpensive since this would imply that they were constructed from low-quality materials and other components. They may not be able to withstand the elements for an extended length of time. Before purchasing a Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger, try to find out how long it is expected to endure.
- Customer Reviews/Ratings - Before making a purchase of Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger, take the time to read what prior customers have to say about the item in question's overall quality. Look for independent websites where customers can share their opinions — they are more dependable than other sources, such as manufacturer websites or specialist buying guides, which may also have a hidden purpose to promote.
- Maintenance - When it comes to keeping a Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger fresh and clean, a good product should not have any difficult maintenance requirements. Even if you don't want to do the cleaning yourself, anything that requires little upkeep is fine because you can send it out for expert cleaning whenever the situation calls for it.
if you've been thinking about purchasing a certain sort of goods but aren't sure where to begin, our buying guide can assist you in the process! Investigate the characteristics of the most widely used items on the market so that you can make an educated decision when making a purchase of the Best Headers For 5.7 Hemi Challenger. Additionally, prior to determining if an item is of great quality or not, have a look at what past purchasers have to say about their purchases and their experiences. Finally, keep in mind that all things require adequate maintenance to avoid wear and tear; as a result, be sure that you are not selecting something that will be too difficult to maintain.