You can trust our selection for Machine Mounted Laser Receiver Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54762 reviews for Machine Mounted Laser Receiver and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Machine Mounted Laser Receiver where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Machine Mounted Laser Receiver.
Comparison Chart for Best Machine Mounted Laser Receiver
54762 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Machine Mounted Laser Receiver. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Johnson Level & Tool 40-6791 Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector with Clamp and Magnet||9.6||Check Price Now|
|2||Spectra Precision CR700 Combination Laser Receiver with C70 Rod Clamp||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Spectra Precision HL450 Highly Versatile Digital Laser Receiver with Large 4 Inch Reception Height and Anti Strobe Sensor||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||Spectra Precision HR320 Laser Receiver with C59 Rod Clamp||9.6||Check Price Now|
|6||Leica RE 160 Digital Rugby Rod Eye 160 Digital Rotary Laser Receiver||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Spectra Precision CR600 Combination Laser Level Receiver with Rod Clamp||9||Check Price Now|
|8||Spectra Precision DM-20 Bulldozer Laser Receiver Mast Mount Bolt on Blade Apache Bullseye Spectra Topcon Trimble||9||Check Price Now|
|9||Johnson Level & Tool 40-6715 Two-Sided Laser Detector w/Clamp for Red Beam Rotating Lasers||9||Check Price Now|
|10||Spectra Precision LR50W Laser Machine Receiver with RD20 Wireless Remote Display||8.4||Check Price Now|
1. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6791 Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector with Clamp and Magnet
- LASER DETECTOR: This Johnson Detector Tool is designed for use in combination with red beam rotary lasers.
- 360 DEGREE RANGE: The universal laser visibility tool has a large 360-deg.
- SECURE MOUNTING: Ideal for mounting on machinery, the laser detection device can easily be used hand-free.
- IDEAL APPLICATIONS: This laser detecting device features bright LED lights and an LCD display to allow easy reading of information.
- KIT INCLUDES: This Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector is equipped with replaceable parts such as including clamps and powerful magnets for attaching the detector to machines, a NiMH rechargeable battery pack, cable, charger, and hard-shell carrying case.
2. Spectra Precision CR700 Combination Laser Receiver with C70 Rod Clamp
- Machine mounted display receiver can be used on small grading and excavating equipment, as well as a traditional laser receiver mounted to a grade rod; Kit includes C70 Grade Rod Clamp, C71 Magnetic Mount, 3x AA Alkaline Batteries, and User Guide.
- Patented laser reception technology provides more accurate and more consistent readings than traditional methods and has fewer electronic components resulting in the most rugged, accurate and reliable laser receivers available.
- Red, green, blue LED arrows are super bright and visible at long range and in all dark or low light conditions.
- Six levels of sensitivity (accuracy) offer maximum flexibility to meet jobsite requirements, from rough grading to fine grade checking.
- Ideal for entry-level machine grade display, specifically on mini-excavators and backhoes.
- Works with all rotating red beam lasers.
3. Spectra Precision HL450 Highly Versatile Digital Laser Receiver with Large 4 Inch Reception Height and Anti Strobe Sensor
- DIGITAL LASER RECEIVER: HL450 Laserometer is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
- DETECTS ON-GRADE ELEVATION: Digital Readout of Elevation allows faster readings by displaying the exact numerical distance from grade, eliminating the need to move the receiver to get to “on-grade”.
- ELIMINATES PHANTOM STRIKES: Anti-Strobe Sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals.
- FASTER READING TIMES: Large reception height allows faster readings by acquiring the beam quickly and makes it easier to stay in the beam; Includes C45 rod clamp.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Durable construction makes your device less susceptible to damage or needing service requirements after accidental drop; Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 5 inches.
4. Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110
- 270 degree detection
- Rugged, waterproof design
- Wireless support & CAN support
- Bright indicator lights
- Magnetic for machine mounting
5. Spectra Precision HR320 Laser Receiver with C59 Rod Clamp
- HR320 laser receiver has a 5 channel LCD directional arrows on the front and back and two on-grade sensitivity settings.
- Two on-grade sensitivity settings – fine and coarse – meet various jobsite requirements
- Includes a C59 rod clamp with a snap-in feature for quick switching between rod mounted and handheld job applications.
- Loud 100 decibel speaker is designed to be heard on noisy construction sites and has three adjustable speaker levels – loud, low, and off.
- Receiver’s housing and battery compartment are IP67 waterproof, protected against moisture and dust, and tool withstands drops up to 5 ft (1.
- The HR320 receiver can be used with most red beam rotating level lasers including the Spectra Precision LL100 and HV101 models.
6. Leica RE 160 Digital Rugby Rod Eye 160 Digital Rotary Laser Receiver
- Large 5 Inch Laser Detection Window Allows Easier Pick Up of the Laser
- Range up to 4430 ft (Laser Dependant) with 5 Accuracy Levels
- LCD Display on Front and Back of Receiver, Protective Over Mold on Ends and Corners
- Digital Readout Displays in Inches, Fractions, 100ths of a Foot, Metric
- Includes Grade Rod Bracket with Integrated Level Vial
7. Spectra Precision CR600 Combination Laser Level Receiver with Rod Clamp
- Use as a handheld or rod mounted receiver for measuring cut & fill, leveling forms & footers, setting grade, and measuring elevation changes; Or use as a machine control mounted receiver for use on a backhoe, small excavator, or skid steer loader.
- Designed for tough construction site conditions, it’s rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand drops up to 3 m (10 ft) on concrete.
- Ultra bright, colored LED indicators visibly indicate grade elevation, even in poor light
- Adjustable accuracy lets operator tighten the on-grade deadband to meet a variety of jobsite requirements from rough grading to fine leveling.
- Wraparound receiver cells provide continuous pickup through an operating range of 270-degrees for improved productivity, especially for machine applications.
- Kit includes C50 Rod Clamp, C51 Magnetic Mount, Batteries, and User Guide
8. Spectra Precision DM-20 Bulldozer Laser Receiver Mast Mount Bolt on Blade Apache Bullseye Spectra Topcon Trimble
- Spectra Precision DM-20 Bulldozer Laser Receiver Mast Mount Bolt on Blade Apache Bullseye Spectra Topcon Trimble.
9. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6715 Two-Sided Laser Detector w/Clamp for Red Beam Rotating Lasers
- ACCURATE DETECTION: This Johnson Laser Detector is ideal for using red beam rotary lasers outdoors, in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam by quickly and accurately locating the laser signals.
- CLEAR DISPLAY: The red laser visibility tool has dual LCD displays ensure that your body never blocks the laser signal when operating the device and ensures you can see the reading no matter where you are.
- SAFETY INDICATORS: This laser detecting device features audible and visual indicators to ensure accurate leveling as well as safety.
- SECURE ATTACHMENT: An included clamp helps attach the laser detection device to grade rods for hand free use.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This Two-Sided Red Laser Detector includes a 9V battery, and clamp.
10. Spectra Precision LR50W Laser Machine Receiver with RD20 Wireless Remote Display
- LR50W Laser Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment, including dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades.
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity when grading; a plumb indicator allows for fast, accurate grade checks when excavating.
- Center on-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade; Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts.
- Provides 6 channels of grade information and directional out-of-beam indicators, plus 3 selectable accuracies for job tolerances from rough to final finishing.
- Versatile 360-degree laser reception works with all types of red beam or infrared rotating lasers and on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup.
- Rugged and waterproof, the LR50W Receiver withstands all weather environments; Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics from rough conditions.
Machine Mounted Laser Receiver Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Machine Mounted Laser Receiver stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Machine Mounted Laser Receiver in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Machine Mounted Laser Receiver for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Machine Mounted Laser Receiver Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Machine Mounted Laser Receiver in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Machine Mounted Laser Receiver currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Machine Mounted Laser Receiver based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Machine Mounted Laser Receiver before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Machine Mounted Laser Receiver they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Machine Mounted Laser Receiver, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Machine Mounted Laser Receiver before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Machine Mounted Laser Receiver will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Machine Mounted Laser Receiver if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Machine Mounted Laser Receiver on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.